Advertisement

What can a 100$ get you in SINGAPORE ? City of the Future

What can a 100$ get you in SINGAPORE ? City of the Future A day in the Life in Singapore connected to the question of how expensive Singapore is.

Join me on My Instagram :

The music for my videos (you can do a free trial, cancel anytime):

BEST PLACE to buy a Drone like I have :

Get a 30€/$ discount on airbnb for your first trip by using this link :

MY Gear:
Drone:
Camera:
My Gimbal:
My Favourite Movie:
My Laptop ( great for YouTube):
My Favourite Movie:

Above you find my afilliate links, by using them you support my work at no extra cost to you :D

Singapore,how expensive is Singapore,100$ in Singapore,city of the future,singapore,singapore 2019,travel to singapore 2019,travel singapore,travel to singapore,singapore expensive,most expe,

Post a Comment

0 Comments