Advertisement

10 One Picture Horror Stories That Will Keep You Awake

10  One Picture Horror Stories That Will Keep You Awake Artist:


10+ One-Picture Horror Stories That Will Keep You Awake
Who needs sleep when you’ve got creepy Gifs?

That is probably what was going through the mind of Brian Coldrick when he decided to create this art. And this is not the first time either. As you may have already seen some of his work in these eerie one-shot gifs.

While I am well aware that these are supposed to be creepy, somehow his unique art style makes these gifs just as enchanting to watch again and again. Even he himself says that many of his one-shot gifs are inspired by creepypastas and that will become quite clear once you take a look at his work.

This is what he had to say.

I had wanted to do a continuing webcomic for a while, but I was worried I’d lose interest after starting a story I thought if each installment was a snippet of a different tale I could start afresh each time. It also had the great side effect of leaving much of the story to be decided by the reader. It’s probably the main reason people enjoy the series.

I almost always start with the image first but once or twice a phrase has popped into my head and I’ve worked back from there. Rather than a coherent story, the first step is usually one element.

In the early days of the series it might have been a desire to draw a particular kind of creepy monster, but later on it’s been the setting. A kitchen at night illuminated by a fridge light, or an escalator on the Underground. Sometimes it can be something darker like the loneliness, doubts or anxieties that emerge once no one else is around
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SUBSCRIBE:

Note ▶
✅ I do not own the image or the music in my video. If you have an issue with me posting this song or picture please contact me through email "khalidalioua20@gmail.com" .Once I have received your message and determined you are the proper owner of this content I will have it removed!

© ALL THE IMAGES, FONTS, TRACKS USED IN THE MAKING OF THIS VIDEO BELONGS TO THEIR RESPECTED OWNERS. NO INFRINGEMENT INTENDED.

horror stories,scary,scary comics,illustrations,nightmares,

Post a Comment

0 Comments