Advertisement

#966 The Pricey $8,000 Antique Vintage Market - Daily Travel Vlog (3/30/19)

#966 The Pricey $8,000 Antique Vintage Market - Daily Travel Vlog (3/30/19) #966 The Pricey $8,000 KING RICHARD'S Antique Vintage Market - Jordan The Lion Daily Travel Vlog (3/30/19)

CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE:

MERCH:
DONATE:
PAYPAL DONATIONS: dazewithjordanthelion@gmail.com
Or
paypal.me/jordanthelion

Use my booking.com code to get $25 off

Use my Airbnb code and get $40 off your first adventure. I get $20! Here’s my invitation link:

FB GROUP: Daze with Jordan the Lion(s)

Amazon list link :

MAIL - I do not have a P.O. box or mailing address. Please don't send mail for me to places I have vlogged.

Intro cartoon by: Jeff Block (youtube- Cre80s)

www.dazewithjordanthelion.com

daily vlogger,travel vlogger,urbex,golden age,hollywood,travel advice,abandoned,old hollywood,history,tourism,cinema,filming locations,adventures,forgotten,travel,my trip,jacob the carpetbagger,daze with jordan the lion,jordan the lion,daily vlog,vlog,vlogger,vlogging,lifestyle,scandals,film,comedy,los angeles,wolters world,anthony bourdain,tourist,adam the woo,King,Richard,Antiques,Vintage,Flea market,Whittier,Collectibles,Memorabilia,

Post a Comment

0 Comments