Advertisement

Adoption - Jennifer - Your baby will be regarded as a blessing and will be cherished every day

Adoption - Jennifer - Your baby will be regarded as a blessing and will be cherished every day Adoption Network Law Center:
Hello,

I am humbled by your courage and strength as you try to figure out the best option for you and your baby. I hope you feel supported and loved no matter where you are in your journey. I hope you find comfort in knowing you have chosen a life where your baby will be regarded as a blessing and is cherished every day.

A little about me, I am a naval officer with over 21 years of military service. I’ve had the joy of visiting over 30 countries. I’ve gone sand boarding in Oman, hiked a mountain cliff in Montenegro, and gone surfing in Hawaii. However, my greatest joy while serving has been watching my sailors achieve their goals. As much as I love driving ships and going to sea, I made the decision a few years ago that spending more time with and starting a family needed to be a priority so I no longer deploy or go to sea, but I still get to support those amazing sailors.

My family is everything to me. I have two amazing parents, who have taught me to work hard, the value of an education, and to enjoy the simple things in life. I have a younger brother who is my best friend. We love to take trips to running, bike, and triathlon events, and then complain about how we just need to take trips to beaches like normal people. He is the funny one; at least that’s what everyone else says. But since he is usually teasing me I don’t think he is that funny. My dad is one of eight children and my mom is one of four children so there are lots of aunts, uncles, cousins, and friends who have become family that can’t wait for the addition of another family member.

I have one four-legged family member. Truman is an 11-month-old Dalmatian who is full of energy and love. He has become a fan of the neighborhood kids. They regularly knock on the door for Truman to come out to play ball with them. He loves walks and going to doggie day care where he can dig holes, play with the other dogs, and go swimming. But I believe his favorite activity is taking every toy out of the toy box to create an obstacle course in the house for me to navigate.

My home is in a wonderful neighborhood with several playgrounds and a community pool within walking distance. It is on a quiet street with tons of kids. The neighbors are all very friendly and look out for one and another. I’ve been very fortunate to find a home with A+ schools and plenty of things to do within a few hours’ drive. I can’t wait to share my love of amusement parks, museums, the beach, and hiking with your child.

Why do I want to adopt? I cannot have children but have always wanted to be a mom. I dream of being there for all the good and bad parts of motherhood. From learning to crawl, walking, riding a bike, supporting his/her passions, and experiencing love, to the sleepless nights while teething, tantrums in the grocery store, bruised knees, and heartbreak. I’m ready for the adventure. I’m hoping for an open adoption, because I think a child can never have enough love and family. However, I know open adoption may not be the best option for everyone, so I hope to build a plan that works best for you and your family.

I hope that you will consider me for your child but, regardless of your decision, I know your child will be loved because your child has you.

With love and gratitude,
Jennifer

adopt a baby,domestic adoption,newborn baby adoption,anlc,adoption network law center,waiting families,infertility,pro life,adoption,adopting open,profile baby,babies,newborn,infant,pregnancy,pregnant unplanned,

Post a Comment

0 Comments