Advertisement

April Fools Special! 5 Useless Facts & Tips! (Bet You NEED NOT Know!)

April Fools Special! 5 Useless Facts & Tips! (Bet You NEED NOT Know!) So, I've spent lot of my times looking around lots of useful facts & tips, and have been giving them away to folks. Thing is, not all's THAT useful, in fact some are just straight trash. Still, I have been keeping them in my pocket just for this opportunity. Behold, the most useless Don't Starve video you have ever seen!

My Twitch Channel (live on Sunday, 19:00EST) :
My Twitter :
My discord channel :

Official Klei Website : klei.com

Used Soundtrack (I do not own this)
"Rag time" by Vince de Vera

don't starve bet you did not know,don't starve tips,don't starve guide,april fools prank,april fools,jamesbucket,don't starve together,don't starve,don't starve hamlet,don't starve shipwrecked,don't starve hamlet house,don't starve base building,rick roll,prank,don't starve together wortox,don't starve adventure mode,don't starve bee queen,don't starve fire farm,don't starve wortox,top 10,

Post a Comment

0 Comments