Advertisement

[ASMR] • My part of Gibi ASMR's Huge Collab!

[ASMR] • My part of Gibi ASMR's Huge Collab! My 1 minute video that I submitted to Gibi's 401st video collab!! I was so excited to be a part of this.

Here is the link to the video:

And here is the exact link to where I was haha:

Thank you so much for doing this Gibi! This was so much fun to do and the video is so amazing!!

#asmr




💫 Social Media! 💫
📷 Instagram ⮞
🐦 Twitter ⮞
👾 Discord ⮞

📧 E-mail ⮞ sleepychrissyasmr@gmail.com

Want to help support me?
💸 PayPal ⮞
✨ Tingles ⮞
🎁 Amazon ASMR Wishlist ⮞



• Relax • Sleep • Dream • (˵ ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°˵)ノ⌒♡*:・。.

ASMR,ASMR Chrissy,асмр,tapping,soft spoken,whispering,female,insomnia,lady,girl,pleasant,comfort,new,brain orgasm,feeling,sensation,sound,sounds,binural,personal attention,sleep,fast tapping,chills,

Post a Comment

0 Comments