Advertisement

Blanchard PD violate my rights! CITY ATTORNEY TELLS OFFICER I AM NOT REQUIRED TO ID

Blanchard PD violate my rights! CITY ATTORNEY TELLS OFFICER I AM NOT REQUIRED TO ID This is the body cam of the first officer on scene of a suspicious person call. I am sitting in front of a house that I am about to inspect and the police arrive, put me in cuffs and detain me because I will not answer and help them with their investigation. Officer goes to his car to get me the statute and instead calls the City Attorney who tell him that I am not required to ID...…. The Blanchard Police Chief tells them to arrest me for Obstruction because I will not answer their questions.
So when did it become mandatory for a person to have to answer questions by an officer? Especially when I have done nothing wrong. You decide and let me know what you think.

Blanchard Police Department 405-485-9391
117 W. Broadway St.
Blanchard OK. 73010
Chief Tyrant seen in the video is Stacey White

Tyrant,Cops,rights violated,4th amendment,

Post a Comment

0 Comments