Advertisement

CANCER - APRIL 16-31, 2019 - LOVE: "I WISH YOU KNEW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU"...

CANCER - APRIL 16-31, 2019 - LOVE: The Guided Intuitive:
CHECK OUT OUR NEW STORE:
THE GUIDED INTUITIVE ORACLE CARDS: Click to Donate: :)

This read is for all CANCER sun, moon, rising and Venus signs. Find your sun, moon and rising (or ascendant sign it is also called) here:

Decks used:
Rider-Waite
Talk To Me Like I'm Someone You Love - Nancy Dreyfus Psy.D.
The SOuls Journey - James Van Praagh

I connect deeply with my own INTUITION to provide intuitive guideposts that help you become even more connected to you YOUR OWN INTUITION.

FOR A PERSONAL READING please visit my website:

FACEBOOK PAGE: Please LIKE and FOLLOW! :)

FACEBOOK GROUP (Closed Group, just request entry!): Search group "The Guided Intuitive" or go here:

TWITTER:

Any Questions? Email me: TheGuidedIntuitive@gmail.com

ENERGY EXCHANGE/DONATE: If you wish to donate to support my new channel, you can do it here:
THANK YOU SO MUCH! xoxo

Intuitively yours,
The Guided Intuitive

Hollywood intuitive,THE GUIDED INTUITIVE,guided intuitive,guiding intuitive,life coach,spiritual life coach,you + the other person,you and the other person,love read,cancer april 2019,cancer april 2019 bi weekely,love cancer april 2019,tarot,spiritual,relationships,relationship coach,guided intuition,intuition,

Post a Comment

0 Comments