Advertisement

Doctor Tries Disgusting Science Experiment Kit | Doctor Mike

Doctor Tries Disgusting Science Experiment Kit | Doctor Mike It seems you really enjoyed when I have my nephews in my videos so since Ari was staying with me for a bit I decided to unbox one of the science games I recently bought. This one is called "disgusting science" where you make slime snot, stomach simulations, and more!

I would give this kit 3.5/5 stars as it does a great job of teaching basic science/health concepts through the activities and even has solid explanations. However, the kit has few tools and you need A LOT of supplemental equipment like bread, vinegar, containers, etc. If you are looking to learn some basic health and have some laughs making slime through science this can be a good kit for you to check out.

Ari and I definitely shared more than one laugh on this simple science experiment. As they say, laughter is the best medicine, so let's laugh away together!

Purchase Game Here:

If you have an idea of something you want me to cover in depth, please let me know because I take your requests seriously. We will be back with more Medical Drama Review Series + Responding to comments + Meme Review in a couple of weeks so please submit more names of shows/Memes/Questions you'd like for me to cover. Love you all!

- Doctor Mike Varshavski

Please SUBSCRIBE for new videos every Sunday 11am EST ▶

Let’s connect:

IG - Doctor Mike
Twitter - Real Doctor Mike
Facebook - Real Doctor Mike

Contact Email: DoctorMikeMedia@Gmail.com

P.O. Box (send me stuffs):
340 W 42nd St # 2695
NY, NY 10108

** The information in this video is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images, and information, contained in this video is for general information purposes only and does not replace a consultation with your own doctor/mental health professional**

#familyfriendly #ScienceExperiement

doctor mike,dr mike,dr. mike,mike varshavski,varshavski,mikhail varshavski,science experiments,diy slime,slime video,slime tutorial,science experiments for kids,slime videos diy,kids videos,slime experiment,slime videos,slime experiments for kids,family friendly,wednesday checkup,disgusting science,disgusting science kit,snot science,science experiments easy,simple science experiments for kids,simple science experiment,how do you make slime,

Post a Comment

0 Comments