Advertisement

Every Time My GIrlfriend said "I Love You" I Gave Her $100

Every Time My GIrlfriend said This is our third one in this series so I had to do it smart. I created
pg trends a couple weeks ago and she knows the way they work. So I had to do this is a smart way and still give her that friendly $100. Every time she said I Love You I sneakily gave my girlfriend $100. ENJOY!!!

-THANKS FOR WATCHING Y'ALL-

*GET THE NEW MERCH*


Instagram = instagram.com/ryan.ploof
Twitter = twitter.com/ImRyanPloof

*Subscribe for more bangers every monday, thursday and saturday!*

TURN ON POST NOTIFICATIONS

Business Inquires: ploofprods@gmail.com

#Couple #Rani

Ryan,Ry,Challenges,Trends,Pranks,Couple,Goals,Boyfriend,Comedy,Funny,Family,Friendly,crazy,Every Time My Girlfriend Said I Love You I gave her $100,giving my girlfriend 100 dollars every time,she said I love you,I love you,actually happened,boyfriend,relationship,new,reactions,family,family friendly,girlfriend,challenge,24 hour challenge,pg,every time,every time my girlfriend kissed me,the ace family,spoiling my girlfriend,shopping spree on girlfriend,dating,*new*,gf,girl,

Post a Comment

0 Comments