Advertisement

Game of Thrones Season 8 EP1 (Winterfell) Review, Critiques, Analysis

Game of Thrones Season 8 EP1 (Winterfell) Review, Critiques, Analysis This is my review of season 8 episode 1 of Game of Thrones. So we've gotten to this point the final season of Game of Thrones. I've been a huge fan of this show from the very beginning and I was a fan of the book series before the television show was out. It's been pretty amazing to see it expand to such a large audience. I think the show has obviously had some ups and downs a lot of the ladder in some of the later seasons. It is somewhat understandable that Game of Thrones didn't manage to keep up with the complexity of the George RR Martins novels And I don't want to harp on past things. though I am a much bigger fan of the book series van the television show I am going to review this episode in the most unbiased manner possible. I will split my review into three sections: Pros, cons, and final musings and rating.


Thanks for watching!

Please consider supporting this channel on Patreon:

Twitter:

Like me on Facebook!:

Feel free to leave a comment like and subscribe!

Thanks For Watching!

Ideas,of,Ice,and,Fire,Song Of Ice And Fire Theory,Theories,A Game Of Thrones,Game Of Thrones,Spoilers,asoiaf theories,Jon,Dany,Season 8,Explained,Revealed,Targaryen,Dragon,Arya,Bran,Daenerys,

Post a Comment

0 Comments