Advertisement

History of K-Pop Music Trends: 2009-2019 (Updated)

History of K-Pop Music Trends: 2009-2019 (Updated) Hey friends, so if you all saw my YouTube Community post the other day, you'll know that I'll be needing to redo several of my old videos to better fit YouTube's copyright and fair use policy for my upcoming re-application. Hope it all works out. If this is your first time seeing this video, hope you enjoyed it! Can you all tell which parts were re-recorded recently versus me in 2017? I couldn't get over how I sounded differently back then lol.

Patreon:

Background Music: Bensound.com

Thank you all for watching! Please be sure to "like", favorite, subscribe, and leave awesome commentary! Don't forget to check out my many other works, too! Follow me on Twitter & Instagram @DareDB

KPop Music Video / MV Sound Examples:
f(x) / 에프엑스 - Chu
IU / 아이유 - Good Day
HyunA / 현아 - Bubble Pop
Lee Hyori - Miss Korea
G-Dragon / 지드래곤 & Taeyang / 태양 - Good Boy
SHINee - Married to the Music
LOONA / JinSoul - Singing in the Rain
VAV - Senorita
BTS / Bangtan Boys / 방탄소년단 - Save Me

Background Music: BenSound and iMovie

Music Genres Discussed:
Auto-tune
Dubstep
EDM / Trap / Club Banger
Future Bass
Latin Despacito Trend - Spanish
Retro / 70s Funk Pop
Trop House / Tropical House EDM

Follow me on
Twitter @DareDB
Instagram @DareDB
Share my videos, please! :)

#KPopTrends #KPopHistory #KPopAnalysis

K-pop (Musical Genre),Pop Music (Musical Genre),Music,Video,KPOP,MV,Live,Music Of Asia (Musical Genre),Dance,Asian Pop,Korean,Korea,Infinite (Award Winner),VIXX (Musical Group),SHINee (Award Winner),TVXQ (Award Winner),F(x) (Award Winner),Girls' Generation (Musical Group),BoA (Musical Artist),Big Bang (Award Winner),BigBang (Musical Group),2NE1 (Award Winner),DareDB KPop,DareDB Kpop Retro,KPop Music Trends,DareDB Kpop unpopular,kpop history,

Post a Comment

0 Comments