Advertisement

How Do They Feel About You NOW PICK A CARD March 29 WEEKEND Reading ALL SIGNS

How Do They Feel About You NOW PICK A CARD March 29 WEEKEND Reading ALL SIGNS CARD#1 1:13 CARD#2 12:11 CARD#3 22:37
To book a private reading contact me at crouchingsquirrell@gmail.com Put in the Subject Line TAROT READING. ONE Question $15 OR TWO Questions $25 I answer your questions by Channeling Spirit and receiving Divine Messages from my Guides and using the Tarot Cards. These are EMAIL Written/Channeled Readings sent directly to your email that you provide. Make your Payment at I will have your reading sent to you in 3 to 4 Business Days. See More information on me in my “About” Section here on my Channel. I am an intuitive empath and have been doing readings for over 25 years.

pick a card tarot reading,pick a card all signs,daily love message,pick a card yes or no,pick a card love reading,pick a card love,pick a card reading,how do they feel about me,what are they thinking pick a card,how do they feel about you,soul mate pick a card,pick a card how do they feel,pick a card twin flame,pick a card reading how does he feel about me,march 29,pick a card love advice,

Post a Comment

0 Comments