Advertisement

How to Design Avant Garde Fashion

How to Design Avant Garde Fashion What does the term "avant garde" mean and how does it apply to fashion? How do you even begin to approach avant garde fashion? How come so much of avant garde fashion isn't "beautiful"? All these questions answered and more!

Come find me at

Shop my product recommendations! I make a little money but the prices for you remain the same!

I'm a fashion designer and illustrator who used to teach university fashion classes until my YouTube channel took over my life! I love my YT students! I make videos about design, illustration, color theory, industry real talk and FAQ, fashion business, art supply hauls and reviews and I have all my videos organized by playlists. I believe hard work and dedication is more important than "talent" when it comes to having a successful career.

SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS:

Help me grow my channel by donating to my Patreon!


This is my etsy store where I sell flats templates, coloring pages, fashion figure templates, tech pack templates, and practice packs.


Come join our group, make friends, network with likeminded creatives!







*******


MENTIONED/RELATED VIDEOS:

Watch Me Design A Fashion Collection playlist:

Fashion Design Process playlist:

How to Develop and Merchandize a Collection:

How to incorporate 3D drapes to your designs:


CONTACT:
teaching@zoehong.com

Zoe Hong,Zoe Hong Teaches,fashiondesign,fashion,art,drawing,markers,avantgardefashion,avantgarde,fashionillustration,fashionsketching,fashionart,fashiondrawing,design,wip,

Post a Comment

0 Comments