Advertisement

How to: Print tiled allowing you to print larger than your printer allows

How to: Print tiled allowing you to print larger than your printer allows Published on April 2, 2019

follow me on
FB Www.facebook.com/bigheadsuniquedesigns
FB Www.facebook.com/bigheadsuniqueboutique
IG Big Heads Unique Boutique
Pinterest Big Heads Unique Boutique
Website: www.bigheadsuniquedesigns.com
Www.bigheadsuniqueboutique.com
email Bigheadsuniqueboutique@gmail.com
Join my Facebook groups: CraftNg with ty & friends
Ty’s tutorials and templates 2

In this video I show you how I resize an image to print tile allowing me to create larger than my printer prints...
This method is great when creating photo frames

how to print tiled,how to print larger than your printer allows,how to make a photo frame,print your own photo frames,print your own center pieces,large prints,larger prints,

Post a Comment

0 Comments