Advertisement

I Reached Champion Division in 1 Day of Fortnite

I Reached Champion Division in 1 Day of Fortnite I Got Champion Division in 1 Day in Fortnite

Use code "MARREN" to support me! Likes and subscriptions are also greatly appreciated!

If the video lags, I'm sorry - Vegas Pro 16 isn't really a great editing software.

SONGS in Order
Wallows: Scrawny
Lil Peep: I've been waiting
Bad Suns: Transpose
Post Malone x Swae Lee: Sunflower

Thanks for watching,
x

fortnite,fortnite battle royale,fortnite world cup,fortnite gameplay,fortnite season 8,fortnite tournament,champion division fortnite,fortnite champion division,fortnite funny,fortnite highlights,fortnite funny moments,exposing stats in fortnite,top points in fortnite arena,exposing people in world cup fortnite,win consistently in fortnite,fortnite tips,fortnite live,mongraal goes savage mode in fortnite,

Post a Comment

0 Comments