Advertisement

I think I might be the MOST toxic Fortnite player to EXIST...

I think I might be the MOST toxic Fortnite player to EXIST... Yeah I'm toxic lmao

Enjoy the content!

🌻 SUB TO FRIENDS!
Strafez:



Kev:



Arcohs:



Lovely:



✔ FOLLOW ME!
Twitter:
Stream:
Snapchat: Kennydixon44

✔ My Team Obey Alliance!



🎧 Music:

Wallows: Scrawny

Wallows: Are You Bored Yet (feat. Clairo)

✔ Follow them!





🎧 Outro Music: vowl. - Imagine (Ft. Shiloh)

Listen to ► vowl on other platforms:
Soundcloud:
Spotify:
Instagram:

Listen to ► Shiloh on other platforms:
Soundcloud:


I do not take any ownership of music displayed in this video. Ownership belongs to the respected owner(s). Used under fair use policy.* Music used for entertainment purposes only*

fortnite,fortnite battle royale,Fortnite sniping,fortnite gameplay,fortnite funny moments,Dixons.,WhosDixon,Fortnite aimbot,aimbot,Fortnite hacker,fortnite trash talk,fortnite toxic player,fortnite funny,fortnite montage,fortnite sniping montage,fortnite competitive,fortnite pro player,fortnite pro,fortnite world cup,fortnite professional,obey alliance,blueface,wallows,scrawny,are you bored yet,

Post a Comment

0 Comments