Advertisement

Kissing My Sister Prank is Wrong!

Kissing My Sister Prank is Wrong! PrankInvasion Kissed His Sister For A "Prank" - In this video I look at PrankInvasions video KISSING MY ACTUAL SISTER PRANK! As I said in the video even if it turns out this isnt his real sister even though he said it was and hasnt said it was a joke yet its still very odd and he is a strange guy.

Yes, in a video titled 'KISSING MY ACTUAL SISTER PRANK', YouTuber Chris Monroe decided to ensure family dinners would never be the same again by making out with the woman he claims is his sibling, Kaitlyn O'Connor.

He does point out at the beginning that she's his 'half sister', like that's going to make the claim any less gross.

After spending an hour or so hovering outside of her room like a 'creep' (his words, but...), the two finally sit down in front of the camera and get on with it.

Giveaway Here :

👕 Merch Store :
★ My Patreon :
★ Subscribe to me! :
★ Tweet a Disease at me! :
★ My Discord :

shanter,KISSING MY ACTUAL SISTER PRANK!,PrankInvasion ''Sister'' Proves the Kissing Prank was FAKE...,prank invasion,prankinvasionvlogs,prank invasion sis,prank invasion sister,prank invasion kissing sister,coutureforever,h3h3 prankinvasion,h3h3 sister,kissing sister,kissing sister prank,prankinvasion,prank invasion fake,prank invasion exposed,prank sister,chris kissing sister,chris sister,CHRIS KISSING,prank invasion apology,Prank Invasion vlogs sister,

Post a Comment

0 Comments