Advertisement

KUKI Squad Has Been Disqualify in terms of Hacking ..? (Read Description) Apologize

KUKI Squad Has Been Disqualify in terms of Hacking ..? (Read Description) Apologize I don’t really want to make this as a video but I have been requested by so many people... We have been abused by PMCL in term of hcking in the tournament which make me really disappointed ☹️... Wiping a Squad that’s mean hacking? or Is it the way it goes that Only the squad that you like have to win the tournament...?A single mistake done by a squad that you don’t want to see will get disqualified...!? If this mistake has done by different squad I don’t think you will disqualified them.. but GG MAN .. I apologize on behalf of all Kuki members for breaking the rule .. We are really sorry but We don’t hack games out here..

Apologize

Post a Comment

0 Comments