Advertisement

Let's Get DEEPER Into The PLOT {{Zero Escape: Nine Hours. Nine Persons. Nine Doors}}

Let's Get DEEPER Into The PLOT {{Zero Escape: Nine Hours. Nine Persons. Nine Doors}} #ZeroEscape

Support the stream:

Check Out The Meme Master YABOI: @yaboi_26969 instagram

Add Shiny So You Can Play In Future Tourneys: 5468-5063-1420

Check Out Blu Here:

Check Out Nintendo Gaming Here:

Contact Me on Discord Discord
Name:Master Joker
Discord Tag:#1690

Subscribe and join our Discord server, seriously guys there is a lot of cool people on that server, we talk about a lot of different topics like video ideas, Zelda Content, Splatoon Content, and much more! So join today and become a L solider!

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

Follow me so you can receive updates about the YouTube channel, when I Live stream and upload, and many other things. You guys can also send me stuff directly so I can react to it on stream just make sure the content is stream appropriate. I hope you all follow me and send me some interesting stuff!

My Twitter:

My Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-6575-9811-2600

My Instagram: master_l_official

Doors}}

Post a Comment

0 Comments