Advertisement

Lotad Research Day Event With Possibilities Of Shiny Lotad And Shiny Castform

Lotad Research Day Event With Possibilities Of Shiny Lotad And Shiny Castform Today was the Lotad Research Day Event. It started at 11am and it ended at 8pm. It was the best Research Day Event ever because I didn’t get any Shiny Pokémon during Feebas Research Day. I also didn’t get any Shiny Pokémon during Clamperl Research Day. Today, I caught 10 Shiny Castforms. I did some Lotad Research Tasks. I didn’t get a Shiny Lotad during the event but here’s something amazing, I have 3 more Lotad Research Tasks that I already completed. I’m not going to claim my last 3 Lotad encounters until midnight because I’m getting my Research Breakthrough Box. I’m 1 stamp away from getting my Research Breakthrough Box. It’s also my final chance to get at least a Shiny Lugia or a Shiny Ho-Oh from my Research Breakthrough Box because I still don’t have a Shiny Legendary Pokémon yet. Wish me luck everyone on the Shiny Lotad and a possibility of Shiny Ho-Oh and Shiny Lugia. Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for more videos.

Lotad Research Day Details:
Lotad Research Tasks video:
Shiny Eevee video:
Q&A with my mom:

Castform

Post a Comment

0 Comments