Advertisement

My Political Opinions (Part 1) Introduction

My Political Opinions (Part 1) Introduction This is my first talk on sharing my political opinions and beliefs. It is mainly the introduction of this new talk series and this talk covers my introduction, how I see politics and my definition of politicians.

Similar to my talks on Personality Development and Useful Tips for Your Life, I planned to make a series on this topic. This talk is only available in Myanmar language.

The opinions and views shared in this talk is solely mine and it did not reflect those of other persons or organizations.

My YouTube Channel -
My Facebook Page -

Talk on Personality Development (Part 1) -
Talk on Useful Tips for Your Life (Intro) -

Sound recorded with Audacity
Video edited with Window Movie Maker

Legal Matter – The quotes shown in the videos are the property of their respective owners.

talk,series,aung thu hein,myanmar,yangon,burma,political,opinions,views,introdcution,politicians,ndf,capacity,building,personality,development,useful,tips,life,

Post a Comment

0 Comments