Advertisement

Non-Surgical Boob Job + BBL | My Experience with AdipoGen-C | MASNAX

Non-Surgical Boob Job + BBL | My Experience with AdipoGen-C | MASNAX THE LINK:

About 5 months prior, I started the AdipoGen-C treatment at Bellezza Clinic in London. This video showcases my journey and experience getting this non-surgical treatment done.

Why did I decide to go forward with this treatment rather than a boob job or a BBL (i.e under the knife)?

- This is a very natural treatment in the sense the injections are just glucose, which is being injected. (There for no plastic or filler being injected and nor is this fat transfer).
- The glucose is simply designed to boost your adipocyte to start creating more fat cells in the area injected (ie buttocks, breasts and cheeks).
- No downtime needed as this is a Non-Surgical treatment which causes less impact to your body.
- There are no longterm side effects other than there may be temporary bruising the next day.

I also got a bit of Oxyshape treatment

Bellezza Clinic Instagram:

My Instagram Page:

I hope I did enough to explain my experience in as much detail as possible.

non-surgical,boob job,bbl,my experince,befor and after,before and after surgery,natural breast,fat trnsfer,filler,AdipoGen-C,minimal downtime,cheek fillers,how i grew my boobs naturally,glucose injections,brizilian but lift,non surgical brizilian but lift,non surgical BBL,non surgical boob job,my journey,london clinic,Bellezza Clinic,i got a boob job,i got a bbl,boob job vlog,my bbl journey,body transformation,Oxyshape treatment,treatment,

Post a Comment

0 Comments