Advertisement

Normalising Acne - Documentary | Cerys Davies

Normalising Acne - Documentary | Cerys Davies Normalising Acne is a documentary that follows my skin journey. Acne is visible but more often than not, it's a hidden struggle that isn't openly spoken about. I wanted to create something that was raw, and unfiltered to try and expose the ongoing fight against "bad skin".

I've struggled with acne since I was 13, and I thought that period of time was over until 2017 when it came back worse than ever.

I'm 21 now and I no longer wanted to suffer in silence. So in August 2018, I decided to start recording my skin, thoughts, and emotions to document my journey with the hope that it can help others feel less alone.


#Normalisingacne
Please go ahead and use the hashtag to share your own story. I have received so much love since posting the trailer; more than I could of ever imagined. Words cannot explain how accepted and loved I felt and it would be incredibly appreciated if that love can be shared. ❤️


» TO SUBSCRIBE CLICK HERE:

Cerys Davies
» Instagram: xcerys
» Twitter:
Contact: cerysdaviesYT@gmail.com

______________________________­_______________________


MUSIC:
Purchased & Licensed via

EDITED:
by myself!

#acne #documentary

This video is NOT sponsored and products were NOT sent to me for the purpose of this video.

xcerys,welsh,cerys,davies,cerys davies,acne documentary,documentary,acne,normalising acne,normalizing acne,acne journey,hormonal acne,uk acne,acne treatment,acne youtubers,severe acne,cystic acne,uk,acne help,acne video,acne skin,skin,acne 2019 videos,2019,pale skin,before after,bad skin,acne 2019,acne videos,acne youtube 2019,severe acne 2019,documentary 2019,normalising,#acne,#normalisingacne,acne makeup,how to,vlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments