Advertisement

Nova Scotia - Summertime Travel Video!

Nova Scotia - Summertime Travel Video! The video I made of my family's trip to Nova Scotia in the summertime a few summers ago! We mainly went around Cape Breton Island, but we also visited some family on the mainland and met the best dog in the world.
My family moved away from Nova Scotia when I was little, but I spent every summer of my life since then in that part of Canada, so I know it pretty well - if anyone wants any suggestions for things to do there just leave a comment and I'd be happy to help out! :)

Subscribe to me so that you don't miss out on my next video! 100% good time guarantee

Instagram: sarah_mackinnonn
Twitter: sarahmackinnon7

**the song used in this video is Home by Phillip Phillips, and all ownership and credit goes to him and the makers of the song - I don't own or take credit for it**

summertime,cape breton island,east coast of canada,nova scotia travel vlog,travel vlog,summer,road trip,what to do in nova scotia,nova scotia travel,travel video,things to do in nova scotia,nova scotia summer,2019,nova scotia tourism,travel tips,travel hacks,canada goose,whales,university,nova scotia 2019,funny,how to,tips,fortress of louisbourg,eagles,travel montage,nova scotia vlog,nova scotia hiking,nova scotia beach,nova scotia family trip,

Post a Comment

0 Comments