Advertisement

Powered By PrEP: Fleur (0:59) | Virginia Greater Than AIDS

Powered By PrEP: Fleur (0:59) | Virginia Greater Than AIDS "I feel better knowing what my status is. I feel more confident."

Greater Than AIDS is a leading public information response to the U.S. domestic HIV/AIDS epidemic. For more information about PrEP, go to

Follow Greater Than AIDS at:
Facebook:
YouTube:
Twitter:
Instagram:

TRANSCRIPT:
I've known people with HIV but it wasn't until I had a friend who contracted HIV where all of a sudden it was like [SNAP]. Like most things in the world unless it's directly affecting you, you don't really completely understand what's going on. That same day I started my testing to get on PrEP. PrEP is a pill that you take once a day that will prevent you from contracting HIV.I feel better knowing like what my status is, I feel more confident. I'm being responsible for myself, I'm taking care of myself. That should be seen as that’s a positive thing. There shouldn't be an issue with that, there shouldn't be a shame attached to wanting to make sure that you're healthy. But at this point in time in my life I need to be on it, I want to be on it. For more information, go to prep.greaterthan.org.

Greater than AIDS,Powered by Prep,prep,pep,pre exposure,prevention,protection,hiv status,prep for women,women on prep,empowered women on prep,safe sex,get tested,know your status,

Post a Comment

0 Comments