Advertisement

Puraane Yaar ft iiSuperwomanii | MostlySane

Puraane Yaar ft iiSuperwomanii | MostlySane So this happened and I am still pinching myself. Watch what happens when old friends Manoj & Manjeet bump into each other. A big shout-out to Lilly for being part of this sketch!

Click here to Subscribe to Mostly Sane :-
Click here to Subscribe to iiSuperwomanii :

Link To My Blog -
Like me on Facebook @
Follow me on Twitter @
Follow me on Instagram @
Email me at :- iammostlysane@gmail.com

Digitally Powered by One Digital Entertainment [
[

You can write to me and send me letters here -
407-411 Standford Plaza, Off Lokhandwala Link Road, Next to Orritel Hotel, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400053

superwomen,mostlysane,collabs,Lilly Singh,friendship,friends,masti,prajakta koli,mostly sane,latest funny videos,comedy videos,comedy funny videos,top 5,top funny videos,top comedy videos,old friends,Puraane Yaar,

Post a Comment

0 Comments