Advertisement

Something I don't usually talk about...

Something I don't usually talk about... Travel and relationships can be difficult. But with good communication and a strong bond, you can make it work.

► Follow on Instagram:
► Support my videos:
► Send me a coffee:

My Camera -
My Microphone -
My Tripod -

My Main Lens -
My Wide Lens -
My Photo Lens -

My Storage Card -
My Camera Bag -

Want to try Airbnb? Get $40 off your first booking:


► If you enjoyed, don't forget to LEAVE A LIKE!

► ALL SOCIAL MEDIA (come say hi!)

Twitter -
Instagram -
Facebook -

Email (for business use only) :
► media at thenewtravelblog dot com

As always, I'm Dan from The New Travel. Thanks for watching!

the new travel,dan vineberg,travel vlog,nari,relationships,travel,girl friend,dan's girlfriend,

Post a Comment

0 Comments