Advertisement

The 5 main body shapes | How to determine your body shape | Tips and Tricks to style each one

The 5 main body shapes | How to determine your body shape | Tips and Tricks to style each one Instagram: @vintage_glamour_charm 🥀

Hello! My name is Lizzie Mullaney aka Vintage Glamour Charm. Welcome to my 4th YouTube video where I am taking you through each body shape, how to figure out which one you are and tips and tricks for each one!

This video was way more complex than I had anticipated and I will probably do another 5 videos for each individual body shape.

Until then, please enjoy this overview!

Please like and subscribe if you can! 💌 and if you are still confused, find me on Instagram, DM me and I can help you! I would love to help anyone!

See you soon!

Love Lizzie.x

hourglass,pear,shape,apple,rectangle,invertedtriangle,female,body,busty,hips,waist,beyonce,rhianna,jlo,The 5 main body shapes,How to determine your body shape,Tips and Tricks,body image,inverted triangle,female shapes,body types,body shape,styling tips,long legs,short legs,boobs,marilyn monroe,naomi campbell,kate moss,jennifer lopez,jennifer hudson,angelina jolie,kim kardashian,sofia loren,sofia vergara,gwyneth paltrow,olivia palermo,cameron diaz,

Post a Comment

0 Comments