Advertisement

The energy truly is alive in March

The energy truly is alive in March When Jesus Christ said that we would do things even greater than him this is the kind of thing he was talking about. It’s about time that we all come to the understanding that we are divine extensions of the one source creator God. Jesus Christ is the only begotten son and God in the flesh and we are all extensions and children of the father and with that comes power. We arent called the elect for nothing. The elect is short for electromagnetic. Yeah I just found that out and had no idea that’s what it meant. I just thought it meant chosen, but I guess that’s why were chosen because we are the plasma children. I always wondered why why when I worked as an electrician's helper and and occasionally got zapped I never felt any pain . not even when I got zapped by the outside box on the pole did I feel any pain and that is enough to kill a man. I wondered why it actually felt good and didn’t hurt. It was because the power is ours. We can pull energy from the sun the moon and any other electrical source as well as push it up from the tips of her fingers and through ourr hands this is an example and demonstration of just that. You are a powerful divine extension of the One true God! If you would like to become a part of OE make a small donation to the Ministry of the 144000 which I am currently in the process of putting together u can contact me at memegguerra@gmail.com or send donations no matter how small, anything will help to get us up abs running to 218 CR 466 Alice Tx 78332. Thank you for your support, let's rise up against the darkness of this world nama ste!

manipulating electricity,light bending,

Post a Comment

0 Comments