Advertisement

The most INTENSE battle you'll watch today - DUNKIRK (64 Player Custom Battle)

The most INTENSE battle you'll watch today - DUNKIRK (64 Player Custom Battle) In the market for War Thunder Equipment? Use this link to get 3% off your entire purchase and a custom Phly emblem for your vehicles.
Merch STORE LINK -
Phly's Offical Thrustmaster Store -
LiveSTREAM LINK -

START PLAYING!! Download War Thunder NOW! -

The most INTENSE battle you'll watch today - DUNKIRK (64 Player Custom Battle)

Connect With me!! In a more sensual way :)
Support la PHLEE -
Follow me on Twitter!--
My Instagram -
JOIN my DISCORD -
Follow me on Myspace!--

war thunder,war thunder event,war thunder dunkirk,war thunder intense battle,huge operation,war thunder epic user made missino,dunkirk,phlydaily,phly,daily,

Post a Comment

0 Comments