Advertisement

TRAUMATIC WHALE-SIZE BIRTHDAY PARTY! [ STORY ]

TRAUMATIC WHALE-SIZE BIRTHDAY PARTY! [ STORY ] Happy birthday to me! March happens to be my birthday month. I’ve always been very self conscious about birthday parties, especially because of the fear of people not making time for me. I can handle people flaking out on me any other day, but my birthday!? Hellz nah!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Join me in the journey to learn the power of storytelling!

** NEW Videos every week!

----------------------- SOCIAL MEDIA -----------------------

Instagram:
Twitter:

Diego Aguilar - @storybyDiego

diego aguilar,birthday party,birthday song,birthday party ideas,birthday party songs,birthday party decorations,birthday party ideas for teenagers,birthday party games,birthday party vlog,birthday party vlog kids,birthday party vlog 2018,draw my life,draw my life youtubers,draw my life animals,draw my life pewdiepie,draw my life videos,birthday fails,birthday fails kids,birthday fails crying,birthday fails cake,

Post a Comment

0 Comments