Advertisement

~VIRGO~😯There is lots of Spying going on~April 18-30 2019

~VIRGO~😯There is lots of Spying going on~April 18-30 2019 Hi Guys,

Thank you so much for visiting my channel HEAVENLY STAR TAROT😇

These are the current tarot reading I am offering:

🐰EASTER SPECIAL🐰
$25 FOR 30 MINUTES



$45 for 30mins  
(you get in 6days) 
$75 for 45mins
(you get in 5days)


Emergency Reading:

$90 for 30mins (you get in 24-48hrs)
           
This is the information I need:

What type of reading? Love, general or career and finances?

D.o.b.
Place of birth
Time of birth (if you know it)
Gender
Email
Screen shot of payment


Here is my paypal link:

paypal.me/Heavenlystartarot


If you like to donate to my channel, that would be so Amazing & much appreciated. Please specify that's your donating😊

My Email info is below:
Heavenlystartarot@gmail.com

Cash App
$Heavenlystartarot


Blessing,
HEAVENLY STAR TAROT🙏🌠🌠🌠

~VIRGO~😯There is lots of Spying going on~April 18-30 2019,Virgo,Virgo April 2019,Virgo april midmonth tarot,Virgo april monthly taroscope 2019,Virgo tarot reading april 2019,#teamvirgo,vurgo tarot,

Post a Comment

0 Comments