Advertisement

WALMART GROCERY HAUL | Angie's Life

WALMART GROCERY HAUL | Angie's Life Hey there my sweet subbies!!!! This is a video of what grocery or food items I picked up today! I LOVE Meijer but occasionally go to Walmart or Ruler Food if I really feel like it. I love buying groceries and finding great sales and deals. I love using Mperks at meijer which are digital coupons. And I love earning money off coupons! I love going to Meijer because we use their pharmacy and they have everything from clothes, toys, housewares, groceries, bakery, deli, hot food bar and even ice cream cones. It’s my “go to” store! I hope you enjoyed seeing what foods I bought on this grocery trip! As always I thank you for watching and I’ll see you in my next video!! Subscribe so you don’t miss any hauls, give this video a thumbs up and share it so others can watch it too! Love and hugs from my grocery hauling house to yours!! XoXoXo

FOLLOW ME EVERYWHERE!!

👑MAIN CHANNEL: ANGIE’S LIFE:

🍝EATING CHANNEL: ANGIE’S EATING SHOW:

💖ADRIANA’S OWN CHANNEL: ALWAYS ADRI:

💰NEVER SHOP ONLINE WITHOUT USING EBATES! EARN MONEY JUST FOR SHOPPING WITH PERCENTAGES BACK FROM STORES! I’VE EARNED SO MUCH BACK! HERE’S HOW YOU CAN TOO:
ebates:

📧email: angelalehman219@yahoo.com

💥PayPal:

⭐️PartyLite

👗Poshmark: alehman357

📷Instagram

🐣Twitter

💙Facebook!

⚡️Snapchat! alehman357

💜Advocare link to get your Spark!

💪🏼MyFitnessPal alehman357

📬WE WOULD LOVE TO RECEIVE FRIEND MAIL!!📬
Angie’s Life
PO Box

#GROCERYHAUL
#WEEKLYGROCERIES
#GROCERIESFORTHEWEEK

Angie's Life,

Post a Comment

0 Comments