Advertisement

What is the BEST yarn for swimming/WATER RESISTANT YARNS

What is the BEST yarn for swimming/WATER RESISTANT YARNS What is the BEST yarn for WATER RESISTANT?
ALIZE DIVA STRETCH YARN REVIEW

I got asked all the time about this! What type of yarn I used in all of my crochet bathing suit, crochet 2 piece swimwear. Everything that can be in the water!

In this video, I will show You the yarn that I love to use for swimwear and I have already used this yarn for 2 of my projects on my video tutorial here. This yarn is SUPER AMAZING to be in the water! No sacking! No shrinking! The elastic in the yarn makes it easy to wear! I just love it so much and it comes in various colours for You to choose from!

See and practice Your skill with my videos tutorial using this yarn!
Crochet Bikini bottom:


Crochet Bikini top:


This video is a collaboration video with PERFECT YARNS shop on Etsy!


This is the same yarn I used in my videos tutorial and the one I'm talking about in this video.


I love working with a small business owner like Arslan from Perfect Yarns. He provides the BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE as well as SUPER FAST SHIPPING!

He offers many discounts and FREE SHIPPING in his shop! So make sure to check it out and tell him that I send You over!

SOCIAL MEDIA
Exclusive Facebook group:
Facebook page:
Instagram:

***WHAT I USED TO FILM THIS VIDEO***
Canon EOS M50:
Super tripod:

#WhatIsTheBestYarnForSwimwear #CrochetBikini #SummerYarnWaterResistant

crochet,crochet tutorial,crochet vlog,crochet business,crochetpreneur,crochet fiber art,crochet tribe,crochet community,crochet online business,best yarn for summer,yarn for swimwear,water resistant yarn,crochet swimsuit,best yarn for bathing suit,maya luna crochet,crochet bathing suit,yarn for summer,alize diva stretch,alize diva stretch yarn review,MayaLunaCorazon,Be Beautiful as You are,Yarnology,

Post a Comment

0 Comments