Advertisement

When you're too broke to date... my BITLIFE is a mess.

When you're too broke to date... my BITLIFE is a mess. We're back to playing gBitlife the mobile game. Let me know if you want more :) Enjoy xx

DELIGRACY MERCH IS HERE:

Follow my INSTAGRAM, SNAPCHAT, TWITTER: @DELIGRACY
TWITCH LIVE STREAMING LIVE STREAM SCHEDULE HERE:


Want more videos? Subscribe here!

My sister's channel is here!
Thank you for watching!


POSTAL MAIL/ FAN MAIL
Deligracy
PO BOX 238
Red Hill
VIC, AUSTRALIA
3937

BUSINESS ENQUIRIES ONLY: enquiries@deligracy.com

EDITED BY THE WONDERFUL CAITHY!!


Production Music courtesy of Epidemic Sound:

deligracy,deli,gaming,girl,australian,english,1080p,talking,speaking,aussie,BITLIFE,bitlife,simulation,bitlife gaming,iphone,android game,mobile gaming,ios gaming,life simulation,girls and gaming,girl gaming,family,pets,

Post a Comment

0 Comments