Advertisement

9D πŸ™πŸ’ž FULL FREE Album πŸ’žπŸ™ 13 songs at 432hz to raise the love vibrations of billions of people

9D πŸ™πŸ’ž FULL FREE Album πŸ’žπŸ™ 13 songs at 432hz to raise the love vibrations of billions of people The album 9D is free of charge, 13 original songs written and performed by Jon Binnie "to help raise the love vibrations of billions of people across the planet" πŸ’•πŸ’žπŸŒžπŸ’–πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸŒ 

9D Album 4K Music Videos:
9D Album on Amazon Music:
9D Album on iTunes:
9D Album on Apple Music:


Check out my previous album "8 of Love" πŸ’žπŸ™πŸ’–
Full album and videos for free on YouTube:
iTunes:
Amazon Music:
Spotify:

Every day I write new songs and make creative music videos to help shine a light on your journey through life. I hope they resonate with you. I play all the instruments, and make the videos myself on my phone! Please like, share and subscribe :-)

You can contact me on jonbinnie@gmail.com. I love collaborating on new songs with musicians of any kind, dancers, artists, photographers, video makers, anyone really! Drop me an e-mail and let me know if there are any recent songs (typically recorded at the weekends in my studio) you'd like to collaborate on. Check out my playlist of collaboration videos:

Subscribe to Jon's original music:
Facebook:
Instagram:
eMastered:
πŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ˜€ #love #dailysong #singersongwriter meditation #manifestation #yoga #music #acoustic #acousticguitar #talent #rock #cosmic #spiritual #awakened #lovewillwin # greenscreen #lovelife #inlovewithlife #Dunbar #East Lothian #Scotland - Recorded on the #Tascam DP-24 and video FX by #Kinemaster, and #PhotoLab for Android. #starseed

The main items of kit I use in my studio are:
#Lindo Karma Slim Body Electro-Acoustic Guitar with Blend Preamp:
#Boss Acoustic Singer VE-8 Boss VE-8 Acoustic Singer
#Tascam DP24:
Tascam RC-3F – Footswitch:
#Alesis drumkit:
#Kinemaster on Android for video editing and green screen:
#eMastered for final audio mastering

#Samsung S9 for video editing on Kinemaster:
#TC electronic Drip Spring Reverb:
#Behringer HB-01 Hell Babe Wah:
#Sonicake Shark Distortion: P
#Zhiyun Smooth-Q 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer for Smartphone:

Green screen stand:
Green screen:
Ammoon Solid Wood 4 String JB Electric Bass : Guitar:
#Shure SM58S Vocal Microphone:
Audio cable from Tascam DP24 to Samsung S9:
#LD Systems MAUI 11 MIX W - Compact Column PA System:

Album,love,new age,mandella,yoga,meditation,432,

Post a Comment

0 Comments