Advertisement

a mental breakdown and a bit of help

a mental breakdown and a bit of help So basically I've had a really shit year and I guess I felt the need to sit down and explain everything that's on my mind because it helps. I know I ramble quite a bit but I generally hope that something I said had some sort of meaning and help to anyone. I'm sorry to be so depressing but it's just how I feel right now. Just remember that you are so important and don't let anyone or any situation take your happiness away from you please!!!

mental health,mental illness,mental breakdown,struggling,breakups,friendship,life help,motivational speech,motivation,motivational video,mentality,growing up,anxiety,depression,depressed,depression help,depression help video,mental health help,mental health help videos,worrying too much,worrying,worrying about the future,being an empath,being an introvert,being an adult,needing help,motivating,humour,empath,empathy,epiphany,dealing with depression,support,help,

Post a Comment

0 Comments