Advertisement

Affirmations to Attract A Wonderful Life - Affirmations to Repeat

Affirmations to Attract A Wonderful Life - Affirmations to Repeat Thank you so much for stopping by to check out this channel and our videos. You are AWESOME :)

Support us on Patreon for as little as $2 a month and get access to videos only available on Patron. Thank you for buying us coffee!


If you would like an mp3 of this video, you can support this channel by visiting the Bandcamp link below.
Much appreciated, Thank you!!! : )



Listen to these affirmations repeatedly for 30 days consistently to integrate them into your mind and program them into your subconscious. I suggest buying a calendar to hang on the wall near you and marking off every single day of the month with an x when you say them and listen to them.

These affirmations through repetition become your new story, your new self talk. by the time you get done with 30 days, it’s gonna be a habit and you’ll say and think these words automatically. 30 days in a row is so important because it's gonna take consistent effort and energy when you're starting this at first. Anytime you’re trying to create a new habit, it always takes the most energy to get going at first but then after a while it becomes much easier. And when you’re telling yourself the opposite of what you've been telling yourself for so long, when you’re working to change your self-talk, your beliefs, the words you always tell yourself, that you're so used to hearing, there's a very good chance that your mind and your body will be resisting, saying, no this is not true. How do you blast through that resistance?

Through repetition. You change your self-talk through repetition and doing it over an over again every day constantly for 30 days. Listening and saying them constantly whenever possible every day for 30 days. Listening to or saying them to yourself especially if you have any negative background thoughts come up, be aware of those that show up, and know that those are things that you have to kind of keep in your head. and be aware of. You're going to eliminate those thoughts with the new affirmations. Anytime there’s any negative self talk that comes up, you want to replace that with the positive opposite. Most importantly listening in the morning and right before you go to bed so that your subconscious marinates in those those thoughts and words and feelings and images all night while you sleep.

Hope this video inspires and motivates you to take action. :)

AFFIRMATIONS:
I see the beauty in life.
I allow beauty into my life.
I am thankful for all the beauty in my life.
I am grateful for all the beautiful people, places and things in my life.
I always see the beauty in life.
I appreciate the beauty of life.
I see the beauty in everything.
I see beauty everywhere.
I see everything as a miracle.
I know that I am a miracle.
I know that my life is a miracle.
I am grateful for noticing every miracle in my life.
I am grateful for my beautiful life.
I am in awe of the beauty of being alive.
I find some magic everywhere I go.
I find some joy everywhere I go.
I have a beautiful mind that sees a beautiful world.
Every single moment is another chance to see the beautiful expressions of life.
I see the beauty in nature that surrounds me. 
I now see how my life is filled with an abundance of goodness.
I am grateful for my beautiful life.
My presence brings out the presence of beauty.
I am full of life and filled with gratitude.
I see the beauty in life now everywhere I am.
I see the beauty in life now, everywhere I go.
I am so good at allowing beauty and goodness into my life.
I always allow beauty into my life.
I allow wonderful people into my life.
I allow wonderful places into my life.
I allow wonderful things into my life.
I allow wonderful opportunities into my life.
I allow wonderful possibilities into my life.
I allow wonderful experiences into my life.
I allow wonderful abundance into my life.
I allow perfect health and vitality into my life.
I allow perfect love into my life.
I allow perfect relationships into my life.
I allow miracles to show up in my life.
I easily allow wonderful people into my life.
I easily allow wonderful places into my life.
I easily allow wonderful things into my life.
I easily allow wonderful opportunities into my life.
I easily allow wonderful possibilities into my life.
I easily allow wonderful experiences into my life.
I easily allow wonderful abundance into my life.
I easily allow perfect health and vitality into my life.
I easily allow perfect love into my life.
I easily allow perfect relationships into my life.
I easily allow miracles to show up in my life.
+ many more affirmations!

Affirmations,Affirmations for,Inspiration,inspirational,motivation,motivational,How to,Help with,Best,I AM,affirmations for motivation,affirmations for success,success,business success affirmations,affirmations for confidence,affirmations for positive thinking,Louise hay,subliminal,subliminals,super charged,binaural beats,brainwave,rockstar affirmations,Affirmations to Attract A Wonderful Life - Affirmations to Repeat,

Post a Comment

0 Comments