Advertisement

answering your questions! *한글자막포함!* (mainly bts related) 질문에 대답하기!!

answering your questions! *한글자막포함!* (mainly bts related)  질문에 대답하기!! i hope this video helped you get to know me a bit more!!
i'm so so sorry if it was boring :(

there are timestamps in the pinned comment if you want to skip to certain questions!!

THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SOOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOS MUCH IF YOU SENT IN QUESTIONS. I LOVE YOU. I'M SORRY I DIDN'T KEEP USERNAMES ATTACHED TO QUESTIONS IT WAS JUST FOR ORGANIZATION SAKE, I PUT THEM ALL IN MY NOTES APP. I LOVE U SO MUCH THANK YOU FOR SENDING ME QUESTIONS. 💗💗💗💗💗💗

if you didn't stay until the end of the video, i basically just said that I WILL MAKE WHATEVER VIDEOS YOU WANT ME TO MAKE. lmao so PLS just recommend me vids you want me to react to or tell me what you want to see and i will MAKE IT HAPPEN I SWEAR.

i missed screaming in this video i was so quiet uwu how weird.

back to screaming very soon!! tell me what to react to in the comments or hit me up on social mediaaaaaa.

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR 7000 SUBS WHAT THE FYCK I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

u guys make me so happy, i'll see you very soon ♡

가 있어 자막 지금이다!! ♡ 시청 정말 감사합니다, 나는 당신을 사랑합니다!!

☽ SOCIAL MEDIA ☽

instagram:
twitter:
pinterest:
spotify:
snapchat: tarafotoohi

q&a,Q&A,question and answer,kpop,bts,reaction,reactor,tara fotoohi,

Post a Comment

0 Comments