Advertisement

Can I BREAK the WORLD RECORD!?!?

Can I BREAK the WORLD RECORD!?!? This video we are testing a theory to see if it would be possible for me to break the world record for most pots thrown in an hour!

Joel Cherrico setting world record of 159 pots in 1 hour:


Thanks to our sponsor !


Mocha Monkey and Pottery Studio: Send me stuff or visit @
Jonthepotter
115 South Olive St.
Waconia, MN 55387

ALL THE THINGS;
***PATREON - If you want to support me financially, head over to the Patreon page
- Pottery Giveaways every MONTH! Your support helps me to make MORE videos, BETTER videos, MORE pottery, and BETTER pottery!

***ETSY SHOP :

***WEBSITE:

***INSTAGRAM:

***FACEBOOK PAGE :

MY KILN :
METAL SCORE AND TEXTURE TOOL:
SCULPTING KNIFE TOOLS :
BEST THROWING SPONGES :
NEEDLE TOOL:
BEST TRIMMING TOOL :
BEST WIRE TOOLS :

MY CAMERA:
The BEST lens for photographing pottery :
LIGHTS :

My WHEEL :
CLAY AND GLAZES:

Pottery,Ceramics,Clay,Studio,How to throw pots,how to be a potter,Ceramic Arts,Pottery Studio,How to center clay,handmade,functional pottery,functional ceramics,Jonthepotter,making things out of clay,pottery making,kiln unloading,world record,most pots in an hour,throwing pots,throwing pots with 1 hand,world record pottery,pottery world record,world record holder,how to break a world record,throwing pots fast,how to throw pots faster,

Post a Comment

0 Comments