Advertisement

Dancing With The Stars: K'Lee knew 'straight away' that she was heading home

Dancing With The Stars: K'Lee knew 'straight away' that she was heading home When K'Lee realised she was in the bottom two, again, she burst out laughing. She had to dance-off against Laura Daniel, the show's star dancer.  Mai FM presenter K'Lee was going home, there was no question about it. "As soon as I looked over and saw that Laura's light was still on and we were in the bottom two I just burst out laughing. I thought 'This is a joke, you're going to put me up against someone who just got a 10?'," K'Lee tells . READ MORE: * Dancing with the Stars recap: Who's the couple to beat? * Dancing with the Stars: Final-worthy routines and a shock in the bottom two * Dancing with the Stars recap: Return of the dance-off elimination * Dancing with the Stars recap: And then there were 10 "I knew straight away the judges weren't going to save me." As predicted, K'Lee was eliminated during last night's episode of Dancing With The Stars. It came off the back of a solid 22 from the judges, her highest score to date. But with others landing figures well into the twenties, it wasn't enough.  Being sent home as she was really starting to hit her stride would send some into a bubbling rage or world class sulk, but the chirpy Mai FM presenter isn't bitter. K'Lee says she's "super stoked" with the way the season panned out. "When we came out to do the dance I was like, every week that we're here to dance for The Revolution Tour [her chosen charity] was a blessing. "I was like if it's meant to be it's meant to be. I'm just going to go out there and have a good time, enjoy myself, especially after last week and just rock." Then there's her dance partner Scott Cole, whose guidance former noughties popstar K'Lee is extremely grateful for. "Not only have you got yourself to answer to, but you've got your charity and this pro dancer who is spending the time with you to actually teach you," she says.   "He's been amazing, getting us to that point. It's no wonder they have the pro dancers on the show, because there wouldn't be a show without them." Now that she's free from rehearsals (or at least until the grand finale), K'lee is excited about "being mum and just chilling for a little bit. "And resting the body I think!" "I'm looking forward to coaching my daughter's netball team, and taking my son to his rugby games. I've already missed four of them. My four year old is hard out wanting me to stay at home with him and build his lego ships, and my seven month old, she's already pulling herself and starting to use things to walk along," she says, reflecting on everything that's happened in the past six weeks.  Much the same as Mike McRoberts, K'Lee is putting her money on Laura Daniel to take it out, because "she'll take the risk, she'll take the challenge, and she'll just run with it." She adds that ex-All Black Glen Osborne is her second pick, because he's consistently improving, "and everyone loves Glen." "Everyone in the crowd, everyone at home, they just love him. Even though he'd probably rather be out hunting, he's just smashing out this da

home

Post a Comment

0 Comments