Advertisement

DAYS GONE Walkthrough Gameplay Part 9 - Making Contact [HDR 4K PS4 Pro]

DAYS GONE Walkthrough Gameplay Part 9 - Making Contact [HDR 4K PS4 Pro] The REAL 4K Video of gameplay on my HD Games Channel. If you want the real quality - you find the right place ;) Enjoy Watching 👊

Some Technical information for you Guys:

1. You can watch 4K Video if your device supported it. In most cases mobile devices supports only 1080P 60Fps even if my video already have 3840P x 2160P BUT!!! You have a big bonus when watch my videos even in 1080P, because it have better quality anyway ;)
2. Some devices can't guarantee a stable WiFi speed for my 4K Videos It depends on quality of device hardware.
3. I find, that sometimes Youtube doesn't fully convert my videos to 4K quality and i can't do nothing with it, so sorry people.

If you like my Gameplay Video :) SUBSCRIBE -

Pro]

Post a Comment

0 Comments