Advertisement

Exposing my shady business partners/How I broke into the Corporate Cannabis industry at 18

Exposing my shady business partners/How I broke into the Corporate Cannabis industry at 18 Hey guys its Reese, today i'm going to tell you guys about how I became one of the Youngest Cannabis entrepreneurs in 2016 (I was 18) and also Exposing my old business partners for trying to cut me out of the business after starting it with them.

Stay up to date with what i'm up to by following me on IG:
DM me and i'll try to respond i love hearing from you guys!

Thanks a mill, hope you enjoyed! till next time
-Reese


DISCLAIMER FOR LEGAL REASONS
any fictional characters portrayed in this story or any resemblance is purely coincidence.

cannabis,youngest ceo,THC,vape pen,weed pen,ture bliss cannabis,oasis,oasis vape pen,nojumper,nojumper podcast,exposed,reese,marquard,stiiizy,young entrepreneur,entrepreneur,modivaton,work bitch,

Post a Comment

0 Comments