Advertisement

FULL LENGTH: "The BIRDS" Plausible Proof of Extraterrestrial Birds Mating with OURS!! EDITED NEXT!!

FULL LENGTH: And slide show already available oh, it's the only thing that makes sense.. at first I thought our CROWS/RAVENS?? We're attacking ET's as they were coming into the trees THE DIMENSIONALS the ones that come from the sky, clouds snow Etc.. the ones that done solidify until they get into the trees are where ever that point is, anyway I think I was mistaken on that, I think after watching it slow down a hundred times that perhaps they were stealing the chicks probably because they were partly theirs. And as we know crows there very loud, these birds are extraordinarily large!! So you tell me, Crow or Raven number one input number two. thx debs

NEXT!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments