Advertisement

Get Ready With Me for the 2019 Met Gala

Get Ready With Me for the 2019 Met Gala Getting ready for my first Met Gala took a village! Such a surreal day wearing a gown of my dreams!


Subscribe: | SHOP MERCH:


--MORE VLOGS--
DAILY VLOGS:
MOST POPULAR VLOGS:
BLOOPERS:

-- MORE HAPPINESS AWAITS --
TWITTER:
FACEBOOK:
TUMBLR:
INSTAGRAM:
SNAPCHAT:

Thanks for watching and have a great day xo



Hey, I'm Lilly Singh and I make comedy sketches on my main channel iisuperwomanii. You’re currently watching a video on my second channel, SuperwomanVlogs. My vlogs are all about my puppy Scarbro, behind the scenes, bloopers, extras and more.

lilly singh,lilly singh vlogs,lilly vlogs,superwomanvlogs,vlogs,vlog,superwoman,iisuperwomanii,behind the scenes,bts,extras,lily sings,lilly singh second channel,get ready with me,get ready with me gala,met gala get ready with me,met gala get ready,getting ready for gala,getting ready for the met gala,get ready with me for the met gala,get ready with me met gala lilly singh,get ready met gala 2019,met gala,met gala 2019,met gala lilly singh,first met gala,

Post a Comment

0 Comments