Advertisement

How to deal with CYBER BULLIES vs real life bullies it gets real EP: 11

How to deal with CYBER BULLIES vs real life bullies it gets real EP: 11 (I have contacted YouTube support to help me turn on comments, meanwhile comment your stories I am sharing ways to deal with cyber bullying and also real life bullying. COMMENT YOUR STORY Lot's of disclaimers - the scratch on my face is.... guess.... comment; Real life bullies - not much for me, comment your REAL life bullying stories. Cyber bullies - I HAVE HAD LOTS - delete, block, ignore. Get off social media.
Friends - you need GOOD ones.

It Get Real Series

BUY MY BOOK
SHOP
TED TALK

My Fashion

SUBSCRIBE HERE

ANNIE ROSE POSTING SCHEDULE:
Wednesdays (sometimes) - 1pm CST school year: 9am CST vacation
Thursdays - Lifestyle 1-2pm CST school year: 9am CST vacation
Fridays - Vlog 1-2pm CST school year: 9am CST vacation
Saturdays - Lifestyle 9am CST all year
Sundays - Vlog 1-2pm CST school year

Annie Rose loves to film and edit videos that reflect a positive, happy worldview. Negative comments are ignored or deleted. Monitored by Annie's parents.

SHOP
INSTAGRAM @annie_rose_cole
TWITTER @Annierose_cole
EMAIL: AnnieRoseChannel@gmail.com
ADDRESS P.O. Box 1476, Pinehurst, Texas 77362 USA

SUBSCRIBE TO LILY KATE (My sister, used to be ANNIE'S VLOGS)

cyber bullying V real life bullies,cyber bullying,real life bullying,support system,choose good friend,good friends,it gets real,it gets real with annie rose,how to deal with bullies,how to deal with cyberbullying,how I dealt with cyber bullies,how to deal with haters,how to combat cyber bullies,dealing with cyberbullying,cyberbully,cyber bullies,annie rose bullies,annie rose it gets real ep 11,cyberbullying,bully,bullying,

Post a Comment

0 Comments