Advertisement

I SHOT 1,000 THREE POINTERS IN ONE DAY!! (This was my result)

I SHOT 1,000 THREE POINTERS IN ONE DAY!! (This was my result) Download FanDuel for free on iOS or Andriod directly from the App store and use code "GOAT16" to get a FREE $5 instantly!

100 Shots Every Day for 30 Days:

SUBSCRIBE RIGHT HERE:


Send Me Mail To Be Opened in My Videos!!

Send To: Tommy Forster
P.O.Box 321
West Mifflin PA, 15122

Credits:
➡Twitter:
➡️ Snapchat: Tbone-225
➡️ Business Email: therandomgamingcrew@gmail.com
➡ Music- Chuki:

As always don't forget to keep God #1❗️
Have an awesome day everyone ❕
-YoBoy Pizza
#Basketball #BasketballChallenge #Sports

Madden 19,MUT,MUT 19,Madden Ultimate Team,YoBoy Pizza,YoBoyPizza,Football,NFL,gameplay,game,play,plays,touchdown,td,how to,ultimate,team,packed out,boy,pizza,shooting,shot,jump shot,jump,jumper,3 point,3 pointer,pointer,3 pointers,pointers,1000,1 day,month,100 shots,basketball,ball,bball,basketball challenge,basketball challenges,nba,every day,day,one,this was my result,happened,result,court,frank,your,2019,1000 shots,

Post a Comment

0 Comments