Advertisement

"it could happen in this run, or in the next three hours" - Stadium C12 WR

This is my personal best time and current world record at the time of upload on Stadium C12.

Former WR: 37.068 by Hefest (+0.023)

lmao this was a hot mess. The video title describes this map perfectly.
This map is quite painful to play due to the bugginess of the loops, especially the big unconnected one after the long left platform turn.
Spent more tries hopelessly smashing myself into the loop than actually getting proper attempts through.
Hefest had an absolutely insane loop near the end, I have never had a single try that was even remotely close to his. In fact, the loop that I had in my WR here was probably my best one. Glad I made good use of it :P
There's some potential left to be gained in the loop after the first drift, I've had some attempts that were so far ahead of Hefest that I couldn't see him anymore from my POV. So that's probably at least 0.05 there + 0.03-0.04 in the next shit loop. My ending was really spicy though, it's probably quite tough to improve that one xD
So in a nutshell, this run isn't even amazing but the map is terrible.

► This is footage from TrackMania² Stadium by Nadeo/Ubisoft.


riolu on Twitch:
riolu on Facebook:
riolu on Twitter:
riolu on Discord:
riolu Merch:
Donations:

Recommend me to friends, family & your pets.

TrackMania (Video Game),release,gameplay,new,awesome,racing game,nadeo,ubisoft,trackmania,maniaplanet,racing,cam2,replay,montage,nice,tmnf,tmuf,solo,single player,author medal,world record,expert,bay,cut,shortcut,lol map,perfect,run,tas,esport,professional,riolu,compilation,competition,live,cast,tournament,multienvironment,ttc,endurance,

Post a Comment

0 Comments