Advertisement

My NEW FAVORITE CRAFT FIND UNDER $5 + A QUICK & EASY DIY | May's Favorite Find

My NEW FAVORITE CRAFT FIND  UNDER $5 + A QUICK & EASY DIY | May's Favorite Find Hello to you all!!! Today I am bringing to you my NEW FAVORITE FIND plus a QUICK & EASY DIY using it!!! Some of the items that I will be using in today's DIY are items that you can find at the Dollar Tree and from Walmart and Joann's!!!! This is such an EASY DIY and the out come is So Stinkin Cute!!! This NEW favorite find of mine is something you can expect to be seeing in more of my upcoming DIY's! This Find is HANDS DOWN my NEW FAVORITE find because there are so many things that it can be used for and not to mention that it is soooooo BUDGET friendly! This $5 FAVORITE Find of mine is going to go a long way!!!! So come see what my New Favorite find for May is :-)
DIY Farmhouse Decor
April's Favorite Find


#KBCReations #CraftingonaBUDGET #StinkinCuteProductions

Brandless Link


Stinkin Cute Productions Merchandise


#####UPDATE as of March 29, 2017#####
*** Use my code KBCREATIONSFREE to get a $20 gift card emailed to you after subscribing on your first box + a BONUS Box VALUED at $50(SUBSCRIPTION CAN BE CANCELLED ANYTIME).
Simply Earth link: ***

My Amazon Store Items!!!


KB Creations
5022 West Ave. N. Suite 102 #187
Palmdale, Ca., 93551

Follow me on
Tumbler

Instagram

Pinterest

Facebook



THE EQUIPMENT THAT I USE

Ritz Gear tripod


Limo studio box lights 58.90


Canon EOS 80D 199.99 bundle


Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens + 3pc Filter Kit + Lens Pen + Blower + Hood + Lens Pouch + Cap Keeper


HP Envy


Powerdirector 16

Kelly Barlow,KB Creations,Stinkin Cute Productions,Kelly Barlow Creations,diy projects,crafting on a budget,easy diy,look what i do with these,5-minute crafts,diy activities,do it yourself,useful things,home decor,diy home decor,denim diy,denim jeans diy,Denin farmhouse diy,farmhouse diy decor,farmhouse diy projects,My New favorite Find,$5 Favorite Craft find,$5 Diy,Denim flowers,May Favorite find,Denim flower diy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments